From:
"Richard Buckley, Margaret Ransome" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 19:21:12 GMT
Hello all you wonderful ferret people , how the hey are yah.  Well we went
and done it again.  My best friends munchkin had babies and We always wanted
a new boy in the family.  Soooooo Sunday we got to take two of the boys home
to pick the one we want plus we thought that maybe the other would be to
lonely.  Last week the girls on my baseball team (Margaret's) came up with a
name.  We needed another B here it is "Buster" isn't that just the cutest.
Anyhow I have a game tomorrow night so the girls are just going to have to
come up with another name for the newboy.  Richard "and this time it wasn't
my suggestion", decided that maybe we should keep the other one.  I haven't
told my best friend yet, But she knows up pretty well has probably guessed
that's what we would do.  I tell yah these little creatures are addictive.
Oh I tried to introduce them to the other five and the big ones are afraid
of them, what a bunch of scaredy ferrets.  Anyway Richard is cage buidling
AGAIN.  So we have to buckle down and start getting everyone together or we
are going to have wall to wall cages.  Good night and love to all.
Condolences to those that have lost their babies and hugs to all the fuzzies
and their moms and dads.

--
Richard and Margaret http://mulberry.com/~buckley/
Smokey,Sassy,Pixie,Ping,Boots,Buster and the other new one.