From:
Jenny Blum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:15:10 -0500
So Zoey has just recently gotten used to her harness and leash and
loves to go outside and play in the grass. Is it possible to train
a ferret to actually go for a walk? lol. She seems to just want to
go explore everything she can find. I can sometimes get her to walk
halfway down the block but then she just seems to want to wander into
bushes and such. I love that by the end of the day she will just fall
asleep in my arms. I love cuddley zoey lol.

oh and one more thing, since i will be bringing her outside a lot
from now on, do i need to buy her flea stuff? Is there a special
kind I should use?