From:
"Green, Kelly D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:59:35 -0500
I just wanted to say thanks to all of those who responded to my message.  I
recieved lots and lots of really good advice.  For starters I am thinking
linoleum for the floor of the cage; however, there were so many good
suggestions I may just try out different things and see what suits Madison
the best.  I have found a vet, not too close to me but I think he will be
in good hands with her, also I have two red ear sliders she will take care
of.  I will be purchasing "Ferret's for Dummies" this weekend.  And I am
not all that sure of the name change, I will just wait it out and see what
fits him.......who knows maybe he really will be a Madison......or Maxwell
(that is the only other one that comes to mind).

I also wanted to send my condolences to all of you who have lost your fur
babies.  I have not had Madison for long at all; however, I can tell you
already I'm hooked.  I can see how some of you have like 7, 8, 10 or even
more.  Madison will definitely be getting a friend.  I have already begun
looking at the shelters online.  I'm an animal lover, just like I'm sure
you guys are, and I get so sad when I hear of someone losing a pet.  Our
pets are like our kids and to lose one is just so painful.  I believe one
of these days we will be reunited with the pets we have lost throughout our
lives.

Thanks again to all of you:-)
Kelly