From:
alphachi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 19:49:49 -0400
Please be advised that I will NOT entertain any rumors or insults about
ANYONE on this FML.  If you want to write me about helping the MF thing,
please do so. I don't care WHO you are.

If you want to write someone about how much you hate them, write your
therapist, not me.

The ferrets count here, not our individual differences.  We can make a
difference towards ferret welfare, we don't need to make a difference
between ourselves.

A wise man once said "if you're attempting to alter my perceptions by
sending me rumors about other people, don't bother, I don't
pay any attention to em."

FOR KODO AND ALL THE FERRETS WITH NO NAME
best wishes,
until next time,
alphachi