From:
dolphinshelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 23:24:35 -0700
Hi all,

gesh been forever since i have written, im having problems.... i gotta
get another ferret it's all i can think about (driving me nuts) i went
into the pet store (only one here that sells them) and spent over an hour
holding the babies and playing, they almost had to pry them outta my
hands..  and you know i have to say i hear alot of awful stories about
pet store's but the one here has been in business since the 60's this guy
loves his animals and takes really good care of his ferrets, there in a
huge 3 story cage with water and food every time i go in..  and the lil
brat's are so happy, i was talking with him asked what he did with the
ferrets he doesnt sell (the question hit me as i was standing there) duh,
anyway he said he has never had that problem except once..  he said, that
ferret was a biter and couldnt sell it so he gave it away to a lady who
has alot of ferrets..  anyway i want a ferret i need a ferret i have to
have a ferret, i dont really wanna buy one from the pet store but i swear
if it comes to that i will do it lol..  god im getting bad, i would really
like a young female white or a silver mitt, i need one to keep up with
ferrah she rules the house all 1.2pds of her she runs, she jumps, she
fly's, and she attack's the other's... my other 3 are sables, two cinn's
and a dark choc.  im not sure what ferrah is to be honest she has a white
face and sorta darkish body (no tattoo's on her) but her (sister) has
tattoo's, sooo i dunno but she is a nut and really needs someone who can
keep up (ok taking a breath) pleaseeeee i live in new mexico about 45 min
away from durango colorado, i do need her young though thats the only
problem, when i brought my shelter brat bandit home now (5mo's later) im
still having problems they dont like him... or is it he dont like them
either way i have fights on my hands the only time they dont fight is
when i break out the ferretvite, i think they would do better with a young
lil' girl..

please help..

shelley&danny

ferrah..(im gonna get that fish outta that tank)
chole..(where's bandit i wanna fight)
tomie..(is that food mom? and gimme my sock)
bandit..(ahhh why wont you gimme that french fry?)