From:
Rochelle Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 20:56:46 -0700
Brandy might not have adrenal disease.  We went to the vet on Saturday, in
Las Vegas, and what a waste.  I inquired beforehand, whether this vet had
knowledge of adrenal disease, etc.  Going there was a complete waste, with
the exception of running into a guy who knew a woman that ran a shelter in
Las Vegas.  I spoke with her and we had a great conversation.  She has an
albino MF ferret, that her boss a great exotic vet, did exploratory surgery,
with neither of the most common diagnosis.  In fact, they still don't know
what is the cause of the swollen vulva.

Good news to report on Brandy, her swelling is going down.  We have been
trying some alternative meds and they seem to be working.  At least for
now..

I want to thank everyone that responded.  I was really worried.  I feel much
better, just knowing that there are so many wonderful and caring ferret
people out there.

Rochelle and the gang