From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:43:38 -0800
This year my sweet 8 Wonderful Kidlets, used their FLO mind control on
me and boy did I sew up a storm (30hammock/sleepsacks) and send over 4
packages off, I had several on the regular tree and I also chose 1 from
the ADV, my kids wanted to be ensured that I had at least one from there.
I agree with Kat, lets open our hearts to the ADV and any left on the
Giving Tree.

I even found, some neat small size tennis balls red/green with paw prints
on them.  I went and bought 5 package (2 balls in each) for next year.
My ferrets just love the small size and have fun with them.  In my last
package I sent off to North Carolina, I put in a package of these balls.
Diane Campbell, what did you think of the balls?

Marie and Jim, Mind Control FLO Bandit, Blaze, Misty, Amber, Ruby,
SassyRoo, and the boys, Ben, Gizmo