Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 1994 02:02:17 -0800
In regards to the lost ferret, I have an idea that you might try.  It
worked when my fuzzy went on walkabout about 8 months ago.  Make up a
flyer with a description & picture (pictures from books work too if you
don't have any of your own fuzzy) then in addition to walking door to
door and posting the flyer, take it to all of the schools in the area and
post it in a place that the teachers will see it.  Also in a place where
the kids can see it would be good to.  When I did this I went to the
office and one of the kids in there happened to be one of the kids that
had found Nikki (in my yard) the night before.  I hope you find your
fuzzy soon.

As a sidenote, Nikki now wears a harness with a bell and name tag 24
hours a day except for bathtime.  I sure don't want to go through that again.

                                                Jim & Nikki