Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 18:41:26 -0500
Sorry to bug everyone about something that has been gone over a million
times, but is there a big color difference between the shading of the ear
dots....two of my "marshall farms" ferrets(they came with all the mf paper
work about ferrets) have ear dots that are more blue-green than blue....
someone also mentioned foot dots or circles....I checked Slick out "Mommy
why are you looking at the webbing between my toes?  I want to play with
everyone else" she's albino and pretty small (O.K.  a runt.... she might
weigh a pound in the dead of winter) so I was able to pretty thorough
search....waited till after play time so she was all tuckered out :) if
anyone knows which paw that mark is supposed to be on it might help.

Sari "Stay still Slick, just one more paw to examine"
Slick "Quit that Mommy"
Pebbles "I'll bite her feet till she lets you go Slick"
Casper and Weasle "If we gang up on Pebbles while she is attacking Mom's
feet we just might win for once :)"