Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 23:13:37 -0600
Hello all.  A friend that I work is trying to sell his red eyed albino
ferret.  I told him that I would post a notice on the FML to see if anyone
was interested.  He is selling the little fuzzie because he just doesn't
have enough time and would like it to go to a good home.

He tells me:
The ferret is 1 year, 3 months old.  Very playful, is leashed trained, and
loves to ride in the car.

He is asking $75.00 for him, but this may be negotiable - I'm not sure.

The guy that is selling him is named Lafe McLinn and can be reached at: ph:
208-365-1556

e-mail: [log in to unmask] (i hope this email address is right, he wrote it
down but it is hard to read).

Best time to get in touch with him is probably during the day or late
evenings (after 10pm, MST).  He usually works from 3pm-10pm.  Although I
think he does have an answering machine.

Please don't send me a bunch of email about this guy as I really don't
have that much to do with the whole thing.

dooks to all,
Brad, Kelly, and Hobbes (who says ferrets can't stick their head out of
car windows like dogs???)