From:
James Hensley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 1996 10:31:13 -0400
Hi Alexis, (and everyone else),

>She is very playful and happy, except when anyone tries to hold her for
>more than thrity seconds.

Thirty seconds????  You have a ferret that stays in one place for THIRTY
SECONDS?  Luxury.  Both of my fuzzies love me, and they won't stay still
for FIVE seconds :)

It sounds like she is having way too much fun running around and doesn't
want to be slowed down for any length of time.  Wait for her to get tired
(and I mean TIRED - chase her around for several hours until she is ready to
drop), and then pick her up.  The only way I can get my fuzzies to relax in
my arms is to let them play in my TV room where there is absolutely no place
for them to curl up and sleep, so they end up running themselves until they
are exhausted.  They actually come to me to sleep in my arms.

Jimbo, Mia and Pace