From:
Camilla Englund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 01:07:18 PST
>From:    Fuzzies-r-Us <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Neglected by Bob C.
>Ok Bob, what about the REST of America?  Huh?  When are WE going to be
>able to feed you tacos and beer and take pictures of your butt?  Huh?
>HUH?  What'choo got against Ohio?  Us Ohio ferrets not good enough for
>you fancy-schmancy Westerners?

You think YOU'RE neglected?  How about us living in a totally different
country on the other side of the world!?

Millan
Ozzy "Is he the man that made you start with the chicken gravy, mom? If so,
      he's the best!"
Obelix "Yeah, the absolutely bestest."
Phoebe "I wanna meet him! I wanna nip his toes! Eh, as a thank-you, of
        course..."