Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:33:49 -0400
Hi Mr. Muldoon, This is Princess Anna.  My mommy has written you but she
says the cyber gremblins got the letter (whoever they are), and I decides
to write you myself.  How are my 14 babies doing?  I had bad infection
and they didn't stand a chance, I barely made it myself, took operation.
How is my sisters Lady Marion and Queen Blaze doing?  And how are my
nieces and nephews, all 11, doing?  They are Queen Blaze's babies.  Mommy
still cries over her other bridge kids, too.  Shiela and Traveler.  Eber
time her reads about someone's baby crosses the Bridge, she cries.  How
can I help her to stop feeling so bad, she don't even know them.  Oh
yeah, what is hammy head.  We don't have hammys so I was wondering what
it was.

Thank you,
Princess Anna