Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 20:42:58 -0800
We feed Totally Ferret here, but have run across this web page advertising
this food for ferrets at:
http://www.balancediet.com/
They say it's fermented, not heat processed

Ingredients are:
USDA chicken meat, USDA chicken liver, grade AA USDA eggs, USDA salmon,
avocado, carrot, apple, grapefruit, garlic, brown rice flour, tomato, olive
oil, cranberry, rosemary, amaranth, sage, yucca schidigera.

Crude Protein (Min.) 37.0%
Crude Fat (Min.) 22.0%
Crude Fiber (Max.) 2.50%
Moisture (Max.) 10.0%

So, anyone on the List try this? or use this food?

I'm willing to give it a try if there is no great hue and cry against it!
If it's been asked before, and I've missed it, I apologize....

We've added 2 more to the Yakimaniacs....why??...it's a mystery to me....
there I was, leading my quiet little life last Saturday afternoon, when
suddenly I've got an 'urge' to go look at ferrets...and I don't know why,
but I'm compelled to get in car and go!  Must be a 'psychic plea' because
sure as shootin' I come home with a little 12 week old Triple F farm sable
little boy who has gone from his temporary name of 'No Bite Bad Weasel' to
his permanant name of Jasper.  It must have struck again yesterday, as my
daughter came home with a 5 month old teeny tiny albino girl (also Triple F
farms) who has had 2 short episodes of family life, but quickly comes back
as a biter....so she now has a home here (tho her foot fetish is real, I
don't wear my Birkies around her!!!) Her name has just been decided on as
Holly.

We've just finished 14 baths here (ferrety baths) and everyone (including
the humans) is tired, so will await some replys on the food question..

Oh....the ferrets room is all tiled and sealed, and they're all thrilled to
be back in their room, with all day free roaming once again in effect!

The 11 Yakimaniacs and 3 Honorary Yakimaniacs
Riki, Tiki, Tavi, Chuckles, Pansy, Clover, Rose, Jester, Joker, Lily and
Jasper
with Frosty, Stony and Holly