From:
Kathryn Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 2009 17:55:13 -0500
Dear Secret (& not so Secret) Santas and Christmas Angels:

The out pouring of caring and support for myself and the ferrets at
Loving Hearts Ferret Shelter was nothing short of a Christmas miracle
for us. When I lost my job on December 10th, I found myself in a very
scary place and momentarily even thought myself to be all alone. Those
of you who came forward to help with words of encouragement, ideas,
donations of food, supplies and funds on the Chadwell account have
all shown me that though I may not be next door to any of you, I am
definitely not alone.

Without the marvelous outreach from this network we call the ferret
community, I can't imagine (and don't want to) how far bleaker the
current jobless situation would look. Thanks to you, I can focus on
restoring a steady income into the household, knowing that the ferts
have good food, medical care at the ready and the prayers and well
wishes of many we'll never get to meet in person (or thank directly -
you anonymous Santas) to sustain us and lift us up over this scary
stretch of life's highway I now walk.

I wish you all a Safe & Happy New Year!

Kathy Stewart
Loving Hearts Ferret Shelter