From:
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 12:34:14 -0400
hi!  things here at the shelter are up and down.  So much to do, so little
time!  Mom and i are getting excited because it's just about time to start
booking the flights for our speakers at the Ferrets 2000 conference.  i
am so excited i'll be meeting my heroes like tle, BIG, Bob Church and Dr.
Williams.  mom says there are a few other surprises in store as well!

There have been no changes in my condition with the Adrenal Disease.  My
1st lupron shot was uneventful, but mom says it usually takes 2 shots to
notice much of a difference.  I'm still really active and love to terrorize
the house cats.

The shelter is once again over full capacity.  We are in desperate need
of foster homes for some of our older ferrets.  If you are able to help,
please let my mom know.

On a sadder note, we lost Jack on Wednesday night.  He was battling a
severe breathing disease and he crossed to the Rainbow Bridge in the arms
of his Auntie Paige.  He will be missed by all of us including his sister
Jill.

We've also lost our dear Dr. Parker, not to death, but to another province.
Dr. Parker is now in Saskatoon obtaining her avian certification.  We'll
surely miss her.  If you're in Saskatoon, keep your eye out for this
MARVELOUS veterinarian!

Please give all your kids a warm kiss from me and my friends here at the
shelter!

Love,
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!