From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 06:18:44 -0700
Dear Arizona Whiz,
You are the one who shows an attitude of moral terpitude.  Which means, if
you look like a duck, walk like a duck, talk like a duck, you are a duck.
(Substitue immoral for duck).  Anyone who advocates breaking an agreement
lacks something in his moral fiber.  I am very sorry for you.  As for Amy
or myself being holier than thou in our attitudes....thank you.  We honor
our agreements, written or otherwise.  Thank you sir for the compliment.

Moonsong Exotics, bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net

[Moderator's note: OK... time to take this one off the list please.  BIG]