Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 2009 00:12:49 -0400
Hey guys I don't get why I'm not getting my emails lately? Anywho just
wandering if anyone is concerned about the bpa chemical in the ferret
water bottles with the whole phyto estrogen thing? Don't remember
seeing anything on this. I'm wandering where do u get a glass or bpa
free water bottle that will atach to a cage? I'm concerned as I think
it may be adding to the adrenal disease epedemic anyone else?

On a different note peanut, my 7 month yr old, has a hoarding sickness,
lol!!! In my over 18yrs of being a ferret mom this is my very first
hoarder! It is a riot I put a couple lunch type bags on the floor,
which he loves, and everything I give him ,toys food ect., has to go in
one of these bags! If u take something out he puts it right back in and
its soooo funny watching him decide which bag he will choose from.. I
opened up one and there's his toys plus food and little butter pieces
I guess he's saving for later! I wish I could upload a video of this.
He has this one stuffed animal a reindeer,and the antlers stick out so
while he's trying to get it in the bag the antlers are wide so he backs
up goes forward trying sooo hard to get it in the bag and repeats this
till it fits in! Its so funny how each ferret has his own little unique
personality....

All the best. Deb
--aliano