From:
Robb Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 11:13:12 EDT
AOL: I find that sometimes when I download gibberish, re-downloading the
file will correct whatever the error was.

Ear tattoos: My understanding of the Marshall's tattoos is that they are
used internally as a sort of merchandise check: one to denote an animal
that has been spayed/neutered and the second to denote that descenting has
been completed.  However, MF has no proprietary claim on the double ear
tattoo, which means that not all ferrets with these markings are
necessarily from Marshall Farms.

Jane Magazine:  c/o Fairchild Publications, 7 West 34th Street, 3rd Floor,
Editorial Dept., New York, NY 10001-8191.

Big Apple Ferrets:  Is this organization still in existence.  In years past
they sponsored a fall event (or did I already miss it?).  Any info would be
appreciated.