Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 16:08:33 EST
Well folks we only have 5 more days to submit guesses for Issy's and my
son. He is such a cute little guy and I hate to keep calling him "hey
you". So please put on your thinking caps and help us find the little
guy a name. Have you seen his picture yet? Well my all means, go look,
http://www.skweezeme.net/baby.html , oh and have a cigar, a bubble gum
one of course.

Don't forget, the winner gets a free Black Footed Ferret adoption
package (ferret not included), donated by Travis Livieri, the directed
of Prairie Wildlife Research. This is a really cool place check it out.
Prairie Wildlife Research: (http://www.prairiewildlife.org/)

Remember 4 more days to submit a baby name email my mom, Robin at
[log in to unmask] , and she will hook ya  up!

Tonk, Super Hero Extrordinaire