From:
Shapeshifter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 01:38:32 -0400
Ok, I'm not happy about this but I care about my ferrets so I have to give
them up.  I barely have time to sleep, much less take care of 2 cute little
hyper furballs.  They've gotten about 12 hrs of romping time in the last 2
weeks because I just don't have the time anymore, and it's not fair to them.
So, I must give them up.  If someone is just interested in the ferrets (they
go as a pair), they're free to a loving ferret home (the baby needs his
shots, but Kenda's all done...I haven't even had time to get his shots...sad
eh?).  Both are MF boys that I got @ about 2 months old... Kenda is almost
10 months, bobo is almost 5 months old.  For everything (food, litter,
Midwest cage w/ extra shelves and carpeted ramps, 3 litterboxes, 2 mostly
full bags of food, ferrettone, petromalt, toys, 2 hammocks, hanging
clubhouse, ceramic food/water dishes, etc (in case I forgot anything)) else
I'm asking $150 (the cage is about 3 months old...got it when we moved).  If
interested, please email me.  I'm located in Greenbelt, Maryland and would
be willing to drive any reasonable distance if necessary (provided it's not
to DC or Baltimore... I avoid driving in either/both like the plague...and
they're illegal in DC).

"The nuclear missle has made one great contribution to democracy:  with
it, all men are cremated equal."
        -Jacob M. Braude

        "When somebody needs you, well there's...no drug like that"
                        -Heather Nova