From:
Kelly Trythall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 14:30:14 EST
In response the person who had a ferret get caught in a glue trap, I had a
the same experience a few years ago.  My ferret got stuck twice in the glue
trap intended for mice.  Instead of trying to pry the ferret off of the
offending trap pour vegetable oil on the parts that are stuck to the trap.
You'll still have to give them a bath afterwards, but they come unstuck
with a lot less trauma.

Kelly