From:
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 02:38:23 -0400
In exactly 13 hours, it will have been one year ago since our beloved
Harley "Bug" crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  In exactly 13 hours, it will
have been one year ago, since i got the news on the phone that he was
gone.  In exactly 13 hours, it will have been one year ago, that i threw
the phone and dropped to the ground, screaming because i knew he was gone
and i wasn't there to say good-bye.

In exactly 13 hours, it will have been one year ago, that my mother held
me, sobbing with me that our Harley "Bug" was gone.  Forever gone in
life, but never far from our thoughts.

Thank you Paige & Olympia for what you did for me, in exactly 13 hours,
one year ago.

I love you my little Harley "Bug" I hope you know that.  In your memory,
my book is for you.

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society