From:
Bonnie Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 11:38:54 -0400
A total of $430.00 of donations to ELF (Emergency Love Fund) for Lori
have been matched already! That is a running total of $860.00 for Lori.
I will continue to match another $70.00 in donations to E.L.F.!

On September 27th on the FML, Linda from IFC wrote:
>Another person, who wishes to remain anonymous, was motivated by
>generosity to offer a similar matching program. This person will match
>up to $500 donated to IFC/ELF/FERRET to buy collapsible cages that will
>remain the property of the IFC, to be reused in future emergencies

Please continue to take advantage of these matching cash donations by
donating today. Direct donations to the ELF may be made via Paypal to
[log in to unmask] Be sure to note it is for ELF.
Checks may also be sent to Linda Iroff, 46180 Butternut Ridge Road,
Oberlin OH 44074, please note for ELF.

Also in subject line please specify that donation is for the DMK
rescue, cages, etc!

Thank you!

On a side note, I am doing the matching thing because I cannot be
physically present at Lori's to help. In reality, they probably need
bodies more than money but this is the best i can do for now. I really
wish I could be there and encourage all of you to consider contacting
the designated reps to make arrangements for volunteering.
http://www.ohioferretrescue.com. The official web site.

Every day generous people like my friend Lisa O spend hours dedicating
their time, and money performing never-ending tasks, be it raffles,
shopping for toys, sewing hammies, coordinating volunteers,
transporting ferrets, and working at local shelters. You are the
true heroes.

Thank you to all!