Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 00:37:24 -0700
Dooks all ~!~!

Well, due to the Northwest Pet & Companion Expo, we have to rearrange our
PFSN Meeting schedule.

Our monthly meeting will be held on Saturday April 12 at the Clairmont
Mobile Home Park Recreation Center 13531 Clairmont Way, Oregon City, OR.

The starting of the meeting will be DELAYED until 7pm.  This is to allow
the volunteers time to get there from the Expo.  Rather than the normal
potluck dinner we are asking you bring snacks and desserts to share.

We will be having the greeting card competition for the month.  The theme
is Easter.  Please bring your finished Easter Card to the meeting so we
can vote for the best ones.  All cards will be kept by the PFSN.  At the
end of the year all the winning cards will be put into sets and raffled
of as a 'Year of Fuzzy Greetings' holiday card set

Just a reminder that Dr. Davis's mom has offered to create a quilt with
photo squares of our special fuzzies.  The photos need to be digital
images.  If you have a cute, clear pic of a special kid you would like to
see included copy it onto a floppy disk and bring it with you or contact
me for the email addy to send it to.

If you have a regular photo or polaroid you can bring it to a photo shop
to be digitized or I will bring my laptop and scanner (4"x6" max) and
scan it after the meeting.  The quilt will be auctioned off as a special
fundraiser.

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network member http://www.FERRETNET.ORG