From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 14:21:43 -0400
I've been conversing offline with some fellow-FML-ers about the location
of the infamous Toe Tattoos.  Its doesn't seem to be as consistent as the
ear dots.  Some are on the bottom of the pad, and others are between toes.
I'd like to do a survey on the age of the ferret and the location of the
toe tattoo.

My DEW, Al, was born 3/99 and has his extra tattoo on the left back foot,
between the little toe and the next one over.  I have 2 other Marshall
guys born 11/97 (sable) & 1/98 (chocolate) that don't have toe tattoos.

How about yours??

Kristeen