Date:
Sat, 19 May 2007 06:24:54 -0700
Sexy, Huh? So I spoke with Albert and he said he can do Sexy :) hehe
He gladly takes back the better the Super Tonks comment and he secretly
admitted there was NO WAY he was putting on Speedoes anyways so sexy
is good and now he can run around au natural ALL the time. hehehe

I never got into any White Lightning. You MEAN SOMEONE had White
Lightning and did not share? Hmmm....

As for Florence....Love's the name, Love's the game? Yes she might have
rubbed off SOME bubbley-ness onto me, but now that I am in Texas that
has worn off and now I have "Everything's Better in Texas" atitude
(wink wink).

Falcons....cripes, here they have Buzzards (Thank you Dana), Hawks,
Flacons, MOCKINGBIRDS, Spiders, Scorpians, and bugs (AND I MEAN BIG
BIG BUGS!!) hehehe

So without further ado, Mr. Sexy Ferret and his Momma are going to
go show off his sexiness :) He is going for an outing today! LMAO! I
really need to get some pitcures to you all! He is a white bundle of
fur. Really makes you want to wrap him around your neck and teach him
to stay :)

Hugs,
Staci