From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:39:28 EDT
Hi,
There is a really cool choker necklace with a hand painted ferret it on for
sale on ebay.  All the proceeds will go to the rescue to help with food,
treats, litter ect..  So I hope all you super fuzzie lovers who want a
piece of art work and something really great to wear go look at it.  The
ferret painted on it was one of our first rescues (back when he was in his
prim)  Named "Connan" He was an abuse case and was the one that started my
rescue.  He was blind and deaf, but was the best kid you could ask for he
lived until he was just about 15 yrs old and was a mother to every new
ferret who needed extra TLC.  So go take a look and thank you for
supporting rescues of all types.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1622937814
&showtutorial=1

Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County