From:
Rita Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2010 08:55:03 -0500
It with the saddest of hearts that I share that 7 year old Wolfgang
Amadeus Mozart has passed to the other side. He was a gift from my
son who hand delivered him from New York to Virginia. I can't express
how devastated I am although he had been ill for a while.

For those of you who do AFA shows and go to Winter Nationals he was the
only angora ferret there. His last show was December 2009. When he was
young I didn't take him to shows because angoras are highly discouraged
within the AFA. However, he was so beautiful, energetic and sweet I
just really wanted to share him. And thank you to Kathy Stewart who
consoled me in reminding me that he was an ambassador for angora
ferrets. I picked his ashes up yesterday and I absolutely know my
ferret life will never be the same.

I already miss his toddling down the hallway and the way his hair
would part down his back. Most of all, I will miss his kisses that
he so freely bestowed upon me. His cage mate Dixie looks so pathetic
in her cage all alone.