From:
David Pasquino/Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 1995 15:13:27 EDT
Hi out there!

I noticed recently that my silver mitt (Buster) and my cream-coloured ferret
(Gushi) both have blackheads on their tails. I scrubbed them, but will have
to repeat the procedure - much to their dismay! How often should I do this
and anything in particular I should use to help speed to riddance of these
nasty blemishes?? What exactly causes them?

Also, is this sort of thing more common with lighter coloured fuzzies? They
all eat the same stuff - but my two sables (Nik & Geisha) haven't got a zit
to be found anywhere! Just kinda weird.

My condolences to all of those who lost a friend - be assured that you will
see them again someday.  :->

Happy fuzzy frolics!
D. Pasquino/G. Peters
Toronto, Ontario