From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 1999 06:54:12 -0700
I have a question, here in Washington we have all the lovely parks, alot of
them surround beautiful lakes.  Some of these lakes are home to MANY water
foul and some of these lakes pose a threat to humans because of the water
foul, their feces and parasites.  SO am I correct in assuming that these
dangers also apply to our fuzzies..giardia would be one of the nasties they
can pick up.  Or am I just paranoid, and if they wanted to go for a swim
that would be okay?  Or should would just avoid the water all together?

June, Louis and the Zoo