From:
KIRK HAINES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 10:23:18 -0700
>As many have noticed, ferrets have many personalities.  My ferrets tend
>to stick together on the food part though.  They _love_ potatoes and
>bananas.  You haven't seen comical until you see a ferret with a large
>potatoe in his mouth running across the living room for the underside of
>the couch.  My youngest will go crazy for Pepsi (just like his Mom, none of
>that Coke stuff :) ).  We learned long ago (or at least I have, the husband is
>still learning, question: which takes longer to train, a husband or ferret?!?)
>to put our drinks out of reach from the ferrets.

(*laugh*)

Taz discovered the bag of potatoes a few weeks ago, and so I moved the potatos
into a box to hide them from him.  WRONG.  He found them anyway, as I
discovered when thre was nothing in the box, potato in his stools, and 14
potatoes stashed under the bed.  (*chuckle*)  He loves them.  Our other
fuzzdragon, Honey, doesn't seem to care much for them, however.

Kirk Haines