From:
CYBER SCORPION <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 21:26:18 EST
To Robin Pimentel :

    Keeping a ferret in a box or a closet is inappropriate.  There is a
reason why your ferret is intentionally making a mess in the closet.  He's
trying to tell you that he does not like being housed in there.  You can
purchase a nice Safeguard cage at your local pet supply.  They offer various
styles starting at about $35.  I have a ferret condo that has 2 1/2 levels.
It costs about $75, but they are happy in there when I have to cage them.

To the person who bought the LASER pointer :

    Please reference the warning that should have been posted with the
device stating that eye damage could result from misuse.  Please do not use
it as a toy with the ferrets.  Their eyes can be harmed if they accidentally
stare into it.  A flashlight can be just as much fun.

Fred R.,
Mickey, Niki, Merlin, and Crystal...