From:
ruby supe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:09:07 -0400
My 5 year old had her enlarged spleen taken out and she is starting to
lose her hair and her vulva is swollen we thought she might have an
adreanal problem. We ultrasounded her and her adrenals are not
abnormal. I need some advice from anyone who may have gone through
this. What do you think it could be? I was told to get her melatonin
which I was going to do anyway. Any help is appreciated.

thanks
ruby