From:
Stan Stachyra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 07:25:11 -0600
Hi once again from Kasey.  There is also a place called Kritter Koncepts
that makes cages.  My Shelter Momm likes them because she can almost crawl
thru the door to get to our little presents that we sometimes leave in the
corners.  They will also make custom made cages if you need a different
size or set up.  Most of the cages can be sent out as kits.  Best of all
they donate 10% of the money they make to us kids here at the shelter.
They can be contacted at 608-423-3124 or at <[log in to unmask]>