From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:42:24 -0700
how can they do this??????????

If anyone is upset about the ferrets being on sale at Petco here is an
suggestion. get on facebook and add marshall ferret as a friend. then
bombard them with messages and then go back to their page and remove
them as a friend. if you don't, then they think they have so many
friends and that they are doing a great jub.

i run a shelter and i am not able to take anymore ferrets turnins. i am
full and so are most of the other shelters out there. we have to make
sure that corporate understands what they are doing and that we aren't
going to give them any business until the ferret situations are fixed.
SO, please send your note on facebook and DON'T PURCHASE ANY FOOD,
SUPPLIES, ETC from them. there are lots of places to get food and
supplies besides petco. Petsmart, doesn't sell ferrets, support them,
there is ferret depot, ferret.com, drs foster and smith, performance
foods, etc that we can support.

if you know someone that has ferrets and isn't on FML, forward this
note to everyone so they can help us.

get your writing skills ready and send off those notes.

just had to vent, sorry. hugs to all your little ones

Have a great day

Linda