From:
Michelle Z Matta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 11:43:57 -0400
Hi everyone.  Just wanted to share a funny story with you.  Normally, I give
each of the ferrets about 1/2 inch of petromalt daily as a treat.  They LOVE
this.  All 6 line up and fight over who gets the most.

Well, while shopping at Petsmart today, I noticed that 8&1 had a
"KittyMalt".  Same deal, same smell, but a 5oz pump for the smae price as a
3.2 pump of Petromalt.  So I bought it.  So far, 5 of the 6 could care less -
Petromalt is petromalt to them....gimme gimme gimmee.  Except for my Little
Man.  He lined up for his dose, and as SOON as it touched his tongue, he
made a HUGE gagging sound like I had just put my finger in the back of his
throat.  His nose curls up and he hops around like my cat used to when we'd
put the Petromalt on her toes.  "Ewooo!!!  Get it off!!!!!" I had to laugh
because after his dramatic performance, he looked at me like I was trying to
kill him!

- Mish

Carnegie Mellon University......Athletic Dept
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/mish/home.html
(Departmental)....http://www.cmu.edu/athletic