Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 13:50:39 EST
Hi,

I am planning to move to Brevard county, Florida this spring or summer.
I will probably end up in either Melbourne or Titusville.  Can anyone tell
me if there are any zoning regulations regarding pets that I need to be
aware of in either city?  We have 3 dogs (indoor), 4 or 5 cats (indoor
exclusively), and 7 ferrets.  I know there is a limit on how many pets you
can have in Port St. Lucie, but what about Melbourne and Titusville?

Thank you!!

Kim