From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:01:35 -0700
With the nasty computer bug that's going around, there may be a few
people who did not get their card list for the FML Labor Day card
exchange.

Every message I have sent to Vickey Bishop has bounced.  So, if her name
is on your list, don't expect to get a card from her because she never
received her list.  Vickey, if you're out there and reading this, please
try to contact me!

If anyone else is having any problems, please let me know!

Thanks,
Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters