From:
Shelby Kimura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:00:40 -0700
The Symposium is quickly approaching and the committee would like to say
thank you to the ferret community for supporting this event.

We would also like to take this opportunity to remind attendees of our
"Respect for Others" policy.  The purpose of this symposium is to learn
and engage in constructive discsussions.  We expect there will be
disagreements on some issues, but we ask that people show respect for
different viewpoints and each other.  Anyone who cannot maintain civility
will be asked to leave.

The committee is getting very excited (and stressed!) about Ferrets 2002
and can't wait to see you all!

Randy Belair
Judy Cooke
Troy Lynn Eckart