From:
[log in to unmask] (Gloria Jouppien)
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 1994 23:07:16 -0400
During the summer months, Whitey and Sable enjoy sipping on watered down
lemonade. So, this fall when they got the sniffles I spiked their water
heavily with orange juice. I figured Vitamin C would cure what ailed them.
Sable was not pleased, but in no time the sniffles stopped. Has anyone else
tried this, and does anyone know if this experiment is advisable to repeat
for later sniffles?
Curious in Canada,
Gloria and the boys.