From:
Tequita Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:20:25 -0400
Hi,

A man found a baby ferret in the road in Greensboro, NC.  He said three
cars drove over it before he could get to it.  The poor baby is unharmed
and safe.  Tom had five ferrets in the past (people kept giving them to
him...imagine that...).  He and his wife work full time and have a young
child so they don't want to take on the responsibility of a ferret at
this time.

This ferret is available for adoption.  Please email me or phone me at
336-674-6166 if you would like to adopt this survivor.

Thanks,

Tequita