From:
Ed Bullard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 09:34:23 -0600
The simplest answer is to have the new vet request the x-rays from the old
vet.  Professional courtesy says the old vet will send them upon request
accompanied by a release form.  Rather than go to the stress of a lawsuit
try and find ways to get your will done without the other person realizing
they are complying with your wishes.

For those who might be interested here is an expansion to the TX FFZ.

Carrolton and Addison have a no ferret as a pet law but both animal control
officers assured me it is not enforced except by complaint.(I still ain't
moving to either one.) Garland is a FFZ.

Farmers Branch has no law one way or the other.

Richardson allows ferrets as pets if they have been vaccinated.

I found this out a couple of weeks ago when hubby told me we were buying a
house. I told him I would not risk the babies so Irving and Richardson are
the only places I would consider.