From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 1997 09:01:28 -0700
Maggie, Maggie, Maggie, what is happening here?  Did I mention I have a
couple of nice guy-type neighbors of the single variety?  Two to choose
from, no waiting.  Don't know about their ferret habits, but one likes
animals in general and UFO's - what more could one want?  The other one is
shorter.  Is by-pass surgery an impediment?  He also gardens.  A big + in
my book!

Don't worry Maggie, your FML family will look out for you.

Georgia