From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:18:24 -0500
I went to reply to the person who posted about the scared ferret with the
"I Bite" sign on his cage, but I had already deleted that fml.  Please (!!)
keep us posted if you check on him or if anyone else gets him.  I can just
imagine this poor scared baby!  I'm hoping he gets a happy holiday time
ending!

If he can't get a forever home from a rescue on this list, maybe he can
at least get saved.  Is there a shelter in that area?  Maybe a few of us
on this list (count me in) can donate the money to buy him if a shelter
can take and help him.  In a shelter he can get the proper care and love,
maybe learn to trust and not bite, and then find his forever home from
there!

I'm hoping for him!!

Please keep us updated!!!
Risa