Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 20:22:40 GMT
I wanted to thank everyone who sent information to me regarding other
ferret lists.  I also wanted to thank everyone who responded to me
personally and encouraged me to stay with FML.  I agree that there are
many talented and smart people here whom I could learn a lot of great
stuff from.  You guys have convinced me to give it a little longer and
see if this group is for me (and my two fuzzies).  I really love all the
rainbow bridge posts.  I am a hospice nurse (to humans) and value the
comfort that other people can give in times of grief.  I've been touched
more than once in the past few weeks by the love and care that has been
displayed by the people here.  I admire all of you.

Tonya and two fuzzies (Neo and Shelby)