From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2009 22:31:58 -0700
Would one of the Bridge greeters please greet Dark Angel for me? Dark
Angel passed away in my arms at 1am this morning. She was only 3yrs
old and I can't figure out what happened as she was fine this morning
playing with her cage mate Skittles. Dark Angel was a large beautiful
Sable girl who loved to nibble on her aunt Joan when she came to visit.
She was very loving and loved to cuddle and play.

Could you please make sure that her dad Jonny Cage, her grandpa Raiden
& grandma Queen Victora, her great grandpa Lui Kang & great grandma
Lady Dana are there to greet her? Please tell her thank you for waiting
for me to check food and waters so I could hold her while she left. We
will miss her dearly and will always keep her in our hearts.

Mommy Debi