From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:31:24 -0500
Hey Ya'll,

Now, although I don't have any personal experience in having to clean floors
(after all, all of my 26 use the box all the time, and I do have swamp land
in Florida for sale), I do have a couple of ideas.

If you need to cover carpet, and have a wood sub floor, use the heavy clear
vinyl carpet runner and nail it into place using small finish nails.

Vinyl floor samples from a carpet store work well too. Or you can put vinyl
tile or sheet vinyl over a piece of masonite (non-holed peg board) and lay
under the box.

I have also used large plastic storage boxes (really big) and cut out two
sides for access, then sat litter boxes inside.  Use wire nips to cut.  Or
saw with hacksaw then sand to deburr.

Margaret,  almost done with the new floor