Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2006 22:49:01 -0700
>From:    Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: A Sheltered Moment - very much alive
>
>Sandy, callously, and with egg on my face, and the Dook City Gang,
>licking it off.

LOL Sandy.  At least the ferrets benefited.

My response to you was due to concern for the shock Lynn must have felt
reading your post.  I am very familiar with DJ's story, so I know how
special he was and how much he meant to her.  I remember the times I
spent giving him some extra loving while he was still at Rocky's.

Your poem for Lynn was very sweet, and I'm sure she appreciated it.
Please don't let this unfortunate incident keep you from posting.  I
know Barb at Rocky's has found comfort in your poems when she has had
a special ferret pass.  Others on the FML also appreciate and take
comfort from your poetry.  Your contributions would be sorely missed
if you stopped posting.