From:
Veronica Bulaon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:51:30 -0800
Hi everyone, I have never posted before but I've been a reader for
awhile.  I just got a new kit named Chloe.  My other two boys were
rescues and about a year old when I got them, so I'm learning what it's
like to be a mommy to a baby fuzzy.  When I got Chloe, she had an upper
respiratory infection which she in on antibiotics for now.  My problem
is that one of my boys has recently started sneezing alot and sounding
congested.  I'm sure it's possible that Chloe didn't have an infection
but more of a virus and Dozer might have picked it up and the antibiotics
aren't going to do us much good.  I just noticed Dozer's condition
yesterday and want to know if I should wait and see how he gets over the
next few days...or should I start giving him something now?  Any advice
would be helpful.

Thanks,
Veronica, Dozer, Lestat and Chloe